Friday, January 28, 2011

I love it here!

This is where we are so blessed to live right now.We walked into the house, having just left "the room," and I saw this beautiful, spacious, open kitchen and great room--WOW!
My favorite past time is keeping myself warm by cooking and baking the day away right here in this beautiful kitchen. I think I've already used over 15 pounds of flour. I wish I could say that I've baked more cookies, brownies, muffins, and breads than we can eat. But it seems we have no problem with the eating it part.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to our extremely generous nephew! I don't know if we'll ever be able to repay him for this, but it sure inspires us to "pay it forward!" Or as it says in one of my favorite hymns, "Because I have been given much, I too must give."

No comments: