Yesterday all seemed settled after the Care Conference. I felt relieved to have the G-tube decison made and to be moving forward. And then they did the upper GI today which showed obvious and significant reflux--obvious even to me and significant to the radiologist, who then recommended an additional surgical procedure to be done at the same time as the G-tube, called a Nissen fundoplication. And now we have to make another decision. I'll be talking to the attending doctor and the fellow and hopefully the surgeon tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get enough info about this procedure to feel ready to make the decision. For those of you who are wondering, the Nissen involves wrapping part of the stomach around the top of the stomach where the esophogus comes in, creating a collar that kind of tightens the opening and prevents stuff from refluxing back up the esophogus. If that doesn't really make sense it's because I don't really know what I'm talking about.